JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology Simultaneous Publications From HRS Scientific Sessions
JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology is excited to simultaneously publish the following exciting research and accompanying editorials to coincide with research accepted for presentation during HRS 2020. Be sure to you are receiving Journal editorial alerts to stay up to date on future simultaneous publications – subscribe for free here.
- His-Purkinje Conduction System Pacing Following Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement: Feasibility and Safety – Pugazhendhi Vijayaraman, Parikshit Shanrma, et al.
- Editorial Comment: AV Block Post-TAVR: When AV Block Is High, We Go Low (in the conduction system) – Jordana Kron and Santosh Padala
- Impact of High-Power Short-Duration Radiofrequency Ablation on Long-Term Lesion Durability for Atrial Fibrillation Ablation – Hagai Yavin, Elad Anter, et al.
- Editorial Comment: The Shorter, the Better? Short Duration Ablation, Catheter Stability, and Lesion Durability – Felix Bourier and Philipp Sommer
- Persistent Atrial Fibrillation Ablation With Contact Force Sensing Catheter: The Prospective Multicenter PRECEPT Trial – Moussa Mansour, Andrea Natale, et al. (Late Breaking Clinical Trial)
- Editorial Comment: Persistent Atrial Fibrillation Ablation: Strengthening the Evidence – Edward Gerstenfeld and Joshua Moss