OUTCOMES OF AF ABLATION
NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Patients With Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation Have a High Burden of Left Atrial Fibrosis by Cardiac Magnetic Resonance ImagingSanjay Sivalokanathan, M. Roselle Abraham, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
- Restricted accessThrombus Formation in Isolated Left Atrial Appendage After Multiple Atrial Fibrillation Ablations Despite Oral Anticoagulation Followed by Percutaneous Appendage ClosureShaojie Chen, K.R. Julian Chun, et al.
- Restricted accessAcute Coronary Artery Occlusion Induced by Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation of Premature Ventricular Contractions in the Right Ventricular Outflow TractHiroshi Hayashi, Wataru Shimizu, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Atrioventricular synchronous pacing using a leadless ventricular pacemaker: Results from the MARVEL 2 studyLast mentioned on Sat Jul 04 2020
- Patient-Centered Educational Resources for Atrial FibrillationLast mentioned on Mon Jun 29 2020
- Risk Stratification of Patients With Apparently Idiopathic Premature Ventricular ContractionsLast mentioned on Wed Jul 01 2020
- View More