BIOPHYSICS OF ABLATION REVISITED
- Restricted accessPacing Mediated Heart Rate Acceleration Improves Catheter Stability and Enhances Markers for Lesion Delivery in Human Atria During Atrial Fibrillation AblationAnthony Aizer, Larry A. Chinitz, et al.
- Restricted accessUse of Tissue Electric and Ultrasound Characteristics to Predict and Prevent Steam-Generated Cavitation During High-Power Radiofrequency AblationDuy T. Nguyen, William H. Sauer, et al.
NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Restricted accessThe Duration of the Amplified Sinus-P-Wave Identifies Presence of Left Atrial Low Voltage Substrate and Predicts Outcome After Pulmonary Vein Isolation in Patients With Persistent Atrial FibrillationAmir Jadidi, Thomas Arentz, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
- Restricted accessRight Hemothorax Caused by Septal Puncture During Catheter Ablation for Atrial FibrillationA Case With Atrial Septal Aneurysm and Pulmonary EmphysemaTomoaki Nakano, Yoshiharu Higuchi, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Atrioventricular synchronous pacing using a leadless ventricular pacemaker: Results from the MARVEL 2 studyLast mentioned on Thu Mar 05 2020
- Patient-Centered Educational Resources for Atrial FibrillationLast mentioned on Sun Mar 01 2020
- Novel Extravascular Defibrillation Configuration With a Coil in the Substernal SpaceLast mentioned on Mon Oct 07 2019
- View More