FOCUS ON NEW INSIGHTS IN CARDIAC RESYNCHRONIZATION
- Restricted access16 Years of Cardiac Resynchronization Pacing Among Congenital Heart Disease PatientsDirect Contractility (dP/dt-max) Screening When the Guidelines Do Not ApplyPeter P. Karpawich, Kathleen Zelin, et al.
NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Restricted accessAtrial Tachycardias After Surgical Atrial Fibrillation AblationClinical Characteristics, Electrophysiological Mechanisms, and Ablation Outcomes From a Large, Multicenter StudyRakesh Gopinathannair, Dhanunjaya Lakkireddy, et al.
- Restricted accessNationwide Longitudinal Follow-Up of Riata Leads Under Advisory at 3 Annual ScreeningsReport From the Netherlands Heart Rhythm Association Device Advisory CommitteeDominic A.M.J. Theuns, Mathias Meine, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Restricted accessA Meta-Analysis of Randomized Trials Comparing the Safety and Efficacy of Intraoperative Defibrillation Testing With No Defibrillation Testing on ICD ImplantationCarlo Bonanno, Antonio Raviele, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Atrioventricular synchronous pacing using a leadless ventricular pacemaker: Results from the MARVEL 2 studyLast mentioned on Sat Jul 04 2020
- Patient-Centered Educational Resources for Atrial FibrillationLast mentioned on Mon Jun 29 2020
- Risk Stratification of Patients With Apparently Idiopathic Premature Ventricular ContractionsLast mentioned on Wed Jul 01 2020
- View More