CONSIDERATIONS IN LA APPENDAGE CLOSURE
- Restricted accessPatients With Atrial Fibrillation Who Are Not on Anticoagulant Treatment Due to Increased Bleeding Risk Are Common and Have a High Risk of StrokeBjörn Redfors, Ori Ben-Yehuda, et al.
- Restricted accessIncidence, Characteristics, and Clinical Course of Device-Related Thrombus After Watchman Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion Device Implantation in Atrial Fibrillation PatientsShunsuke Kubo, Saibal Kar, et al.
NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Restricted accessSystemic Octreotide Therapy in Prevention of Gastrointestinal Bleeds Related to Arteriovenous Malformations and Obscure Etiology in Atrial FibrillationVenkat Vuddanda, Dhanunjaya Lakkireddy, et al.
- Restricted accessYield and Pitfalls of Ajmaline Testing in the Evaluation of Unexplained Cardiac Arrest and Sudden Unexplained DeathSingle-Center Experience With 482 FamiliesRafik Tadros, Hanno L. Tan, et al.
- Restricted accessCharacterization of Ventricular Tachycardia After Left Ventricular Assist Device Implantation as Destination TherapyA Single-Center Ablation ExperienceJoshua D. Moss, Roderick Tung, et al.
- Restricted accessOutcomes Associated With Electrical Cardioversion for Atrial Fibrillation When Performed Autonomously by an Advanced Practice ProviderTheresa A. Strzelczyk, Bradley P. Knight, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
- Restricted accessInitial Experience With Non-Vitamin K Antagonist Oral Anticoagulants for Short-Term Anticoagulation After Left Atrial Appendage Closure DeviceAmr F. Barakat, Ayman A. Hussein, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Atrioventricular synchronous pacing using a leadless ventricular pacemaker: Results from the MARVEL 2 studyLast mentioned on Thu Mar 05 2020
- Patient-Centered Educational Resources for Atrial FibrillationLast mentioned on Sun Mar 01 2020
- Novel Extravascular Defibrillation Configuration With a Coil in the Substernal SpaceLast mentioned on Mon Oct 07 2019
- View More