FOCUS ON DRUGS, HORMONES, AND THE QT INTERVAL
- Restricted accessInfluence of Oral Progesterone Administration on Drug-Induced QT Interval LengtheningA Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Crossover StudyJames E. Tisdale, Richard J. Kovacs, et al.
NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Restricted accessOptimized Left Ventricular Endocardial Stimulation Is Superior to Optimized Epicardial Stimulation in Ischemic Patients With Poor Response to Cardiac Resynchronization TherapyA Combined Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Electroanatomic Contact Mapping, and Hemodynamic Study to Target Endocardial Lead PlacementJonathan M. Behar, Christopher Aldo Rinaldi, et al.
- Restricted accessProtection of Critical Structures During Radiofrequency Ablation of Adjacent Myocardial Tissue Using Catheter Tips Partially Insulated With Thermally Conductive MaterialDuy T. Nguyen, William H. Sauer, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Atrioventricular synchronous pacing using a leadless ventricular pacemaker: Results from the MARVEL 2 studyLast mentioned on Sat Jul 04 2020
- Patient-Centered Educational Resources for Atrial FibrillationLast mentioned on Mon Jun 29 2020
- Risk Stratification of Patients With Apparently Idiopathic Premature Ventricular ContractionsLast mentioned on Wed Jul 01 2020
- View More