NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Restricted accessThe Timing and Frequency of Pulmonary Veins Unexcitability Relative to Completion of a Wide Area Circumferential Ablation Line for Pulmonary Vein IsolationSamuel H. Baldinger, Gregory F. Michaud, et al.
- Restricted accessPractice Variation in Triple Therapy for Patients With Both Atrial Fibrillation and Coronary Artery DiseaseInsights From the ACC’s National Cardiovascular Data RegistryJason H. Wasfy, Robert W. Yeh, et al.
- Restricted accessSelective Ablation of the Ligament of Marshall Reduces the Prevalence of Ventricular Arrhythmias Through Autonomic Modulation in a Cesium-Induced Long QT Canine ModelSongyun Wang, Hong Jiang, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
- Restricted accessCOCATS 4, the 2015 CCEP Advanced Training Statement, and the Transition From 12 to 24 Required Months of Electrophysiology TrainingRationale, Status, and Implications for the FutureKristen K. Patton, Hugh Calkins, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Atrioventricular synchronous pacing using a leadless ventricular pacemaker: Results from the MARVEL 2 studyLast mentioned on Sat Jul 04 2020
- Patient-Centered Educational Resources for Atrial FibrillationLast mentioned on Mon Jun 29 2020
- Risk Stratification of Patients With Apparently Idiopathic Premature Ventricular ContractionsLast mentioned on Wed Jul 01 2020
- View More