Atrial Fibrillation: Catheter Ablation
- Restricted accessCan Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation Be Simpler?Are Urethral Catheters Unnecessary in Atrial Fibrillation Ablations?Ryan G. Aleong and Shu Chang
- Restricted accessEffective Ablation Settings That Predict Chronic Scar After Left Atrial AblationKennosuke Yamashita, Ravi Ranjan, et al.
- Restricted accessRadiofrequency Catheter Ablation of Atrial FibrillationMay the Force (and Stability) Be With You, AlwaysWendy S. Tzou and William H. Sauer
- Restricted accessAvoiding Bladder Catheters During Atrial Fibrillation AblationAsim S. Ahmed, Parin J. Patel, et al.
- Restricted accessGetting in Contact With Atrial Fibrillation or NotAtul Verma and Sanjiv M. Narayan
- Restricted accessElectroporation and its Relevance for Cardiac Catheter AblationFred H.M. Wittkampf, Kars Neven, et al.
- Restricted accessRole of Contact Force Sensing in Catheter Ablation of Cardiac ArrhythmiasEvolution or History Repeating Itself?Nilshan Ariyarathna, Gregory F. Michaud, et al.