JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology encompasses all aspects of the epidemiology, pathogenesis, diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias.
- Editor-in-ChiefDavid Wilber, MD, FACC
Dr. Wilber's Corner
- A Lattice-Tip Temperature-Controlled Radiofrequency Ablation Catheter: Durability of Pulmonary Vein Isolation and Linear Lesion BlockVivek Y. Reddy, Josef Kautzner, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Validation of Dipole Density Mapping During Atrial Fibrillation and Sinus Rhythm in Human Left AtriumRui Shi, Tom Wong, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Risk Stratification of Patients With Apparently Idiopathic Premature Ventricular ContractionsA Multicenter International CMR RegistryDaniele Muser, Gaetano Nucifora, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Non–Scar-Related and Purkinje-Related Ventricular Tachycardia in Patients With Structural Heart DiseasePrevalence, Mapping Features, and Clinical OutcomesYasuhiro Shirai, Pasquale Santangeli, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology