JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology encompasses all aspects of the epidemiology, pathogenesis, diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias.
- Editor-in-ChiefDavid Wilber, MD, FACC
Dr. Wilber's Corner
- Impact of Coronary Artery Chronic Total Occlusion on Arrhythmic and Mortality OutcomesA Systematic Review and Meta-AnalysisWai Kin Chi, Mengqi Gong, et alJACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Ebstein’s Anomaly of the Tricuspid ValveA Natural Laboratory for Reentrant TachycardiasEdward P. WalshJACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Myocardial Scar But Not Ischemia is Associated With Defibrillator Shocks and Sudden Cardiac Death in Stable Patients With Reduced Left Ventricular Ejection FractionAnkur Gupta, Meagan Harrington, et alJACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Multifocal Ventricular Arrhythmias Originating From the His-Purkinje SystemIncidence, Characteristics, and Outcome of Catheter AblationTaihei Itoh, Takumi YamadaJACC: Clinical Electrophysiology