JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology encompasses all aspects of the epidemiology, pathogenesis, diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias.
- Editor-in-ChiefDavid Wilber, MD, FACC
Dr. Wilber's Corner
- Validation of Dipole Density Mapping During Atrial Fibrillation and Sinus Rhythm in Human Left AtriumRui Shi, Tom Wong, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Risk Stratification of Patients With Apparently Idiopathic Premature Ventricular ContractionsA Multicenter International CMR RegistryDaniele Muser, Gaetano Nucifora, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Non–Scar-Related and Purkinje-Related Ventricular Tachycardia in Patients With Structural Heart DiseasePrevalence, Mapping Features, and Clinical OutcomesYasuhiro Shirai, Pasquale Santangeli, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Esophageal Thermal Injury Following Cryoballoon Ablation for Atrial FibrillationSakher Y. Sarairah, Nazem Akoum, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology