FOCUS ON NEW SCIENCE FROM HRS 2019
- Restricted accessElectrocardiographic and Electrophysiologic Characteristics of Idiopathic Ventricular Arrhythmias Originating From the Basal Inferoseptal Left VentricleJackson J. Liang, Sanjay Dixit, et al.
NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
- A Lattice-Tip Temperature-Controlled Radiofrequency Ablation Catheter: Durability of Pulmonary Vein Isolation and Linear Lesion BlockVivek Y. Reddy, Josef Kautzner, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Validation of Dipole Density Mapping During Atrial Fibrillation and Sinus Rhythm in Human Left AtriumRui Shi, Tom Wong, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Risk Stratification of Patients With Apparently Idiopathic Premature Ventricular ContractionsA Multicenter International CMR RegistryDaniele Muser, Gaetano Nucifora, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Non–Scar-Related and Purkinje-Related Ventricular Tachycardia in Patients With Structural Heart DiseasePrevalence, Mapping Features, and Clinical OutcomesYasuhiro Shirai, Pasquale Santangeli, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology