MAPPING AND ABLATION OF SVT
NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Restricted accessAtrial Tachyarrhythmias Among Patients With Left Ventricular Assist DevicesPrevalence, Clinical Outcomes, and Impact of Rhythm Control StrategiesAndrew E. Noll, Daniel J. Cantillon, et al.
- Restricted accessEntropy as a Novel Measure of Myocardial Tissue Heterogeneity for Prediction of Ventricular Arrhythmias and Mortality in Post-Infarct PatientsAlexander F.A. Androulakis, Qian Tao, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
- Restricted accessAtypical Re-Entrant Circuit of Cavo-Tricuspid Isthmus-Dependent Atrial Flutter Due to an Atrial-Septal Conduction Disturbance in a Patient With Cardiac SarcoidosisHideki Koike, Takanori Ikeda, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Catheter Ablation of Arrhythmias Originating From the Left Ventricular Outflow TractLast mentioned on Sat May 18 2019
- Harmful Effects of Exercise Intensity and Exercise Duration in Patients With Arrhythmogenic CardiomyopathyLast mentioned on Tue Jul 17 2018
- Sudden Death Can Be the First Manifestation of Hypertrophic CardiomyopathyLast mentioned on Sat Apr 27 2019
- View More