OUTCOMES OF AF ABLATION
NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Patients With Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation Have a High Burden of Left Atrial Fibrosis by Cardiac Magnetic Resonance ImagingSanjay Sivalokanathan, M. Roselle Abraham, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
- Restricted accessThrombus Formation in Isolated Left Atrial Appendage After Multiple Atrial Fibrillation Ablations Despite Oral Anticoagulation Followed by Percutaneous Appendage ClosureShaojie Chen, K.R. Julian Chun, et al.
- Restricted accessAcute Coronary Artery Occlusion Induced by Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation of Premature Ventricular Contractions in the Right Ventricular Outflow TractHiroshi Hayashi, Wataru Shimizu, et al.
- Open AccessTherapy From a Novel Substernal LeadThe ASD2 StudyLucas V.A. Boersma, Bradley P. Knight, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Open AccessCardiac Rhythm Device Identification Using Neural NetworksJames P. Howard, Darrel P. Francis, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Access DeniedOutcomes Related to First-Degree Atrioventricular Block and Therapeutic Implications in Patients With Heart FailureTheodora Nikolaidou, Andrew L. Clark, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Access DeniedColchicine for Prevention of Post-Operative Atrial FibrillationA Meta-AnalysisJustin Z. Lee, Anil Pandit, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Access DeniedComplications in Catheter Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation in 3,000 Consecutive ProceduresBalloon Versus Radiofrequency Current AblationK.R. Julian Chun, Boris Schmidt, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology