OUTCOMES OF AF ABLATION
NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Patients With Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation Have a High Burden of Left Atrial Fibrosis by Cardiac Magnetic Resonance ImagingSanjay Sivalokanathan, M. Roselle Abraham, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
- Restricted accessThrombus Formation in Isolated Left Atrial Appendage After Multiple Atrial Fibrillation Ablations Despite Oral Anticoagulation Followed by Percutaneous Appendage ClosureShaojie Chen, K.R. Julian Chun, et al.
- Restricted accessAcute Coronary Artery Occlusion Induced by Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation of Premature Ventricular Contractions in the Right Ventricular Outflow TractHiroshi Hayashi, Wataru Shimizu, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Catheter Ablation of Arrhythmias Originating From the Left Ventricular Outflow TractLast mentioned on Tue Oct 08 2019
- Catheter Ablation for Cardiac ArrhythmiasLast mentioned on Wed May 22 2019
- Sudden Death Can Be the First Manifestation of Hypertrophic CardiomyopathyLast mentioned on Tue Jun 25 2019
- View More