NEW OBSERVATIONS IN CIED THERAPY
NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Restricted accessReal-World Comparison of Classes IC and III Antiarrhythmic Drugs as an Initial Rhythm Control Strategy in Newly Diagnosed Atrial FibrillationFrom the TREAT-AF StudyRyan Kipp, Mintu P. Turakhia, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
- Restricted accessIncessant Idiopathic Ventricular Fibrillation Trigger Originating From an Unusual Intramyocardial (Non-Purkinje) Site Successfully Treated With Catheter AblationRobert D. Anderson, Saurabh Kumar, et al.
GUEST EDITOR'S PAGE
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Catheter Ablation of Arrhythmias Originating From the Left Ventricular Outflow TractLast mentioned on Tue Oct 08 2019
- Catheter Ablation for Cardiac ArrhythmiasLast mentioned on Wed May 22 2019
- Sudden Death Can Be the First Manifestation of Hypertrophic CardiomyopathyLast mentioned on Tue Jun 25 2019
- View More