FOCUS ON NOVEL OBSERVATIONS IN AF ABLATION
- Restricted accessRegression of Diffuse Ventricular Fibrosis Following Restoration of Sinus Rhythm With Catheter Ablation in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation and Systolic DysfunctionA Substudy of the CAMERA MRI TrialSandeep Prabhu, Peter M. Kistler, et al.
NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Restricted accessEffects of Vagal Nerve Stimulation on Ganglionated Plexi Nerve Activity and Ventricular Rate in Ambulatory Dogs With Persistent Atrial FibrillationZhaolei Jiang, Thomas H. Everett, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Caffeine and ArrhythmiasLast mentioned on Fri Mar 01 2019
- Catheter Ablation of Arrhythmias Originating From the Left Ventricular Outflow TractLast mentioned on Sat Mar 09 2019
- Harmful Effects of Exercise Intensity and Exercise Duration in Patients With Arrhythmogenic CardiomyopathyLast mentioned on Tue Jul 17 2018
- View More