FOCUS ON NOVEL OBSERVATIONS IN AF ABLATION
- Restricted accessRegression of Diffuse Ventricular Fibrosis Following Restoration of Sinus Rhythm With Catheter Ablation in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation and Systolic DysfunctionA Substudy of the CAMERA MRI TrialSandeep Prabhu, Peter M. Kistler, et al.
NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Restricted accessEffects of Vagal Nerve Stimulation on Ganglionated Plexi Nerve Activity and Ventricular Rate in Ambulatory Dogs With Persistent Atrial FibrillationZhaolei Jiang, Thomas H. Everett, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Catheter Ablation of Arrhythmias Originating From the Left Ventricular Outflow TractLast mentioned on Tue Oct 08 2019
- Catheter Ablation for Cardiac ArrhythmiasLast mentioned on Wed May 22 2019
- Sudden Death Can Be the First Manifestation of Hypertrophic CardiomyopathyLast mentioned on Tue Jun 25 2019
- View More