FOCUS ON NOVEL OBSERVATIONS IN AF ABLATION
- Restricted accessRegression of Diffuse Ventricular Fibrosis Following Restoration of Sinus Rhythm With Catheter Ablation in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation and Systolic DysfunctionA Substudy of the CAMERA MRI TrialSandeep Prabhu, Peter M. Kistler, et al.
NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Restricted accessEffects of Vagal Nerve Stimulation on Ganglionated Plexi Nerve Activity and Ventricular Rate in Ambulatory Dogs With Persistent Atrial FibrillationZhaolei Jiang, Thomas H. Everett, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
- A Real-Time Hemodynamic ICD MeasurementEvaluation in Chronically Implanted Canines With Pacing-Induced Dilated CardiomyopathyLucas M. Holt, Marc D. Feldman, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Evidence for a Heritable Contribution to Atrial Fibrillation Associated With FibrosisBrent D. Wilson, Lisa A. Cannon-Albright, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Entropy as a Novel Measure of Myocardial Tissue Heterogeneity for Prediction of Ventricular Arrhythmias and Mortality in Post-Infarct PatientsAlexander F.A. Androulakis, Qian Tao, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Atrial Fibrillation Therapy and Heart Failure Hospitalization in Adults With Tetralogy of FallotAlexander C. Egbe, Heidi M. Connolly, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology