FOCUS ON NOVEL OBSERVATIONS IN AF ABLATION
- Restricted accessRegression of Diffuse Ventricular Fibrosis Following Restoration of Sinus Rhythm With Catheter Ablation in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation and Systolic DysfunctionA Substudy of the CAMERA MRI TrialSandeep Prabhu, Peter M. Kistler, et al.
NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Restricted accessEffects of Vagal Nerve Stimulation on Ganglionated Plexi Nerve Activity and Ventricular Rate in Ambulatory Dogs With Persistent Atrial FibrillationZhaolei Jiang, Thomas H. Everett, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
- Long-Term Outcomes After Ablation for Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation Using the Second-Generation CryoballoonFinal Results From STOP AF Post-Approval StudyBradley P. Knight, Steven Compton, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Incidence and Clinical Significance of Cerebral Embolism During Atrial Fibrillation Ablation With Duty-Cycled Phased-Radiofrequency Versus Cooled-RadiofrequencyA Randomized Controlled TrialFehmi Keçe, Serge A. Trines, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Ablation Lesion Characterization in Scarred Substrate Assessed Using Cardiac Magnetic ResonanceSusumu Tao, Henry R. Halperin, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Patients With Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation Have a High Burden of Left Atrial Fibrosis by Cardiac Magnetic Resonance ImagingSanjay Sivalokanathan, M. Roselle Abraham, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology