FOCUS ON NOVEL OBSERVATIONS IN AF ABLATION
- Restricted accessRegression of Diffuse Ventricular Fibrosis Following Restoration of Sinus Rhythm With Catheter Ablation in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation and Systolic DysfunctionA Substudy of the CAMERA MRI TrialSandeep Prabhu, Peter M. Kistler, et al.
NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Restricted accessEffects of Vagal Nerve Stimulation on Ganglionated Plexi Nerve Activity and Ventricular Rate in Ambulatory Dogs With Persistent Atrial FibrillationZhaolei Jiang, Thomas H. Everett, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
- Differences in Transient Thermal Response of Commercial Esophageal Temperature ProbesInsights From an Experimental StudyMohit K. Turagam, Dhanunjaya Lakkireddy, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Significant Benefit of Uninterrupted DOACs Versus VKA During Catheter Ablation of Atrial FibrillationJorge Romero, Luigi Di Biase, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Contraindication to Anticoagulation in Nonvalvular Atrial FibrillationAre We Still to Fear the Clot and Not the Bleed?Roy M. John, Deva Sharma, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Outcomes After Atrial Fibrillation Ablation in Patients With Premature Atrial Contractions Originating From Non-Pulmonary VeinsRyo Nakamaru, Koichi Inoue, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology