ARRHYTHMIAS IN INHERITED AND CONGENITAL HEART DISEASE
- Restricted accessCatheter Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation in Adults With Congenital Heart DiseaseLessons Learned From More Than 10 Years Following a Sequential Ablation ApproachChristian Sohns, Marius Volkmer, et al.
- Restricted accessLong-Term Follow-Up After Ablation of Intra-Atrial Re-Entrant Tachycardia in Patients With Congenital Heart DiseaseTypes and Predictors of RecurrenceIvo Roca-Luque, Angel Moya Mitjans, et al.
NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Restricted accessPerioperative Safety and Efficacy of Different Anticoagulation Strategies With Direct Oral Anticoagulants in Pulmonary Vein IsolationA Meta-AnalysisRiccardo Gorla, Roberto De Ponti, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
- Differences in Transient Thermal Response of Commercial Esophageal Temperature ProbesInsights From an Experimental StudyMohit K. Turagam, Dhanunjaya Lakkireddy, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Significant Benefit of Uninterrupted DOACs Versus VKA During Catheter Ablation of Atrial FibrillationJorge Romero, Luigi Di Biase, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Contraindication to Anticoagulation in Nonvalvular Atrial FibrillationAre We Still to Fear the Clot and Not the Bleed?Roy M. John, Deva Sharma, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Outcomes After Atrial Fibrillation Ablation in Patients With Premature Atrial Contractions Originating From Non-Pulmonary VeinsRyo Nakamaru, Koichi Inoue, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology