ARRHYTHMIAS IN INHERITED AND CONGENITAL HEART DISEASE
- Restricted accessCatheter Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation in Adults With Congenital Heart DiseaseLessons Learned From More Than 10 Years Following a Sequential Ablation ApproachChristian Sohns, Marius Volkmer, et al.
- Restricted accessLong-Term Follow-Up After Ablation of Intra-Atrial Re-Entrant Tachycardia in Patients With Congenital Heart DiseaseTypes and Predictors of RecurrenceIvo Roca-Luque, Angel Moya Mitjans, et al.
NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Restricted accessPerioperative Safety and Efficacy of Different Anticoagulation Strategies With Direct Oral Anticoagulants in Pulmonary Vein IsolationA Meta-AnalysisRiccardo Gorla, Roberto De Ponti, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
- Long-Term Outcomes After Ablation for Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation Using the Second-Generation CryoballoonFinal Results From STOP AF Post-Approval StudyBradley P. Knight, Steven Compton, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Incidence and Clinical Significance of Cerebral Embolism During Atrial Fibrillation Ablation With Duty-Cycled Phased-Radiofrequency Versus Cooled-RadiofrequencyA Randomized Controlled TrialFehmi Keçe, Serge A. Trines, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Ablation Lesion Characterization in Scarred Substrate Assessed Using Cardiac Magnetic ResonanceSusumu Tao, Henry R. Halperin, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Patients With Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation Have a High Burden of Left Atrial Fibrosis by Cardiac Magnetic Resonance ImagingSanjay Sivalokanathan, M. Roselle Abraham, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology