ANTICOAGULATION IN ATRIAL FIBRILLATION
- Restricted accessUninterrupted Direct Oral Anticoagulant and Warfarin Administration in Elderly Patients Undergoing Catheter Ablation for Atrial FibrillationA Comparison With Younger PatientsSatoshi Yanagisawa, Toyoaki Murohara, et al.
- Restricted accessSafety and Efficacy of Uninterrupted Direct Oral Anticoagulant Administration in Elderly Patients Undergoing Catheter Ablation of Atrial FibrillationLuigi Di Biase, Jorge Romero, et al.
NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Restricted accessThe Clinical Benefits and Mortality Reduction Associated With Catheter Ablation in Subjects With Atrial FibrillationA Systematic Review and Meta-AnalysisSafi U. Khan, Edo Kaluski, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of Stellate Ganglion Cryoablation on Subcutaneous Nerve Activity and Atrial Tachyarrhythmias in a Canine Model of Pacing-Induced Heart FailureRichard S. Shelton, Thomas H. Everett, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Caffeine and ArrhythmiasLast mentioned on Fri Mar 01 2019
- Catheter Ablation of Arrhythmias Originating From the Left Ventricular Outflow TractLast mentioned on Sat Mar 09 2019
- Harmful Effects of Exercise Intensity and Exercise Duration in Patients With Arrhythmogenic CardiomyopathyLast mentioned on Tue Jul 17 2018
- View More