ANTICOAGULATION IN ATRIAL FIBRILLATION
- Restricted accessUninterrupted Direct Oral Anticoagulant and Warfarin Administration in Elderly Patients Undergoing Catheter Ablation for Atrial FibrillationA Comparison With Younger PatientsSatoshi Yanagisawa, Toyoaki Murohara, et al.
- Restricted accessSafety and Efficacy of Uninterrupted Direct Oral Anticoagulant Administration in Elderly Patients Undergoing Catheter Ablation of Atrial FibrillationLuigi Di Biase, Jorge Romero, et al.
NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Restricted accessThe Clinical Benefits and Mortality Reduction Associated With Catheter Ablation in Subjects With Atrial FibrillationA Systematic Review and Meta-AnalysisSafi U. Khan, Edo Kaluski, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of Stellate Ganglion Cryoablation on Subcutaneous Nerve Activity and Atrial Tachyarrhythmias in a Canine Model of Pacing-Induced Heart FailureRichard S. Shelton, Thomas H. Everett, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Catheter Ablation of Arrhythmias Originating From the Left Ventricular Outflow TractLast mentioned on Tue Oct 08 2019
- Catheter Ablation for Cardiac ArrhythmiasLast mentioned on Wed May 22 2019
- Sudden Death Can Be the First Manifestation of Hypertrophic CardiomyopathyLast mentioned on Tue Jun 25 2019
- View More