BIOPHYSICS OF ABLATION REVISITED
- Restricted accessPacing Mediated Heart Rate Acceleration Improves Catheter Stability and Enhances Markers for Lesion Delivery in Human Atria During Atrial Fibrillation AblationAnthony Aizer, Larry A. Chinitz, et al.
- Restricted accessUse of Tissue Electric and Ultrasound Characteristics to Predict and Prevent Steam-Generated Cavitation During High-Power Radiofrequency AblationDuy T. Nguyen, William H. Sauer, et al.
NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Restricted accessThe Duration of the Amplified Sinus-P-Wave Identifies Presence of Left Atrial Low Voltage Substrate and Predicts Outcome After Pulmonary Vein Isolation in Patients With Persistent Atrial FibrillationAmir Jadidi, Thomas Arentz, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
- Restricted accessRight Hemothorax Caused by Septal Puncture During Catheter Ablation for Atrial FibrillationA Case With Atrial Septal Aneurysm and Pulmonary EmphysemaTomoaki Nakano, Yoshiharu Higuchi, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Caffeine and ArrhythmiasLast mentioned on Sun Jan 06 2019
- Harmful Effects of Exercise Intensity and Exercise Duration in Patients With Arrhythmogenic CardiomyopathyLast mentioned on Tue Jul 17 2018
- View More