BIOPHYSICS OF ABLATION REVISITED
- Restricted accessPacing Mediated Heart Rate Acceleration Improves Catheter Stability and Enhances Markers for Lesion Delivery in Human Atria During Atrial Fibrillation AblationAnthony Aizer, Larry A. Chinitz, et al.
- Restricted accessUse of Tissue Electric and Ultrasound Characteristics to Predict and Prevent Steam-Generated Cavitation During High-Power Radiofrequency AblationDuy T. Nguyen, William H. Sauer, et al.
NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Restricted accessThe Duration of the Amplified Sinus-P-Wave Identifies Presence of Left Atrial Low Voltage Substrate and Predicts Outcome After Pulmonary Vein Isolation in Patients With Persistent Atrial FibrillationAmir Jadidi, Thomas Arentz, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
- Restricted accessRight Hemothorax Caused by Septal Puncture During Catheter Ablation for Atrial FibrillationA Case With Atrial Septal Aneurysm and Pulmonary EmphysemaTomoaki Nakano, Yoshiharu Higuchi, et al.
- Differences in Transient Thermal Response of Commercial Esophageal Temperature ProbesInsights From an Experimental StudyMohit K. Turagam, Dhanunjaya Lakkireddy, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Significant Benefit of Uninterrupted DOACs Versus VKA During Catheter Ablation of Atrial FibrillationJorge Romero, Luigi Di Biase, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Contraindication to Anticoagulation in Nonvalvular Atrial FibrillationAre We Still to Fear the Clot and Not the Bleed?Roy M. John, Deva Sharma, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Outcomes After Atrial Fibrillation Ablation in Patients With Premature Atrial Contractions Originating From Non-Pulmonary VeinsRyo Nakamaru, Koichi Inoue, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology