BIOPHYSICS OF ABLATION REVISITED
- Restricted accessPacing Mediated Heart Rate Acceleration Improves Catheter Stability and Enhances Markers for Lesion Delivery in Human Atria During Atrial Fibrillation AblationAnthony Aizer, Larry A. Chinitz, et al.
- Restricted accessUse of Tissue Electric and Ultrasound Characteristics to Predict and Prevent Steam-Generated Cavitation During High-Power Radiofrequency AblationDuy T. Nguyen, William H. Sauer, et al.
NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Restricted accessThe Duration of the Amplified Sinus-P-Wave Identifies Presence of Left Atrial Low Voltage Substrate and Predicts Outcome After Pulmonary Vein Isolation in Patients With Persistent Atrial FibrillationAmir Jadidi, Thomas Arentz, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
- Restricted accessRight Hemothorax Caused by Septal Puncture During Catheter Ablation for Atrial FibrillationA Case With Atrial Septal Aneurysm and Pulmonary EmphysemaTomoaki Nakano, Yoshiharu Higuchi, et al.
- Long-Term Outcomes After Ablation for Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation Using the Second-Generation CryoballoonFinal Results From STOP AF Post-Approval StudyBradley P. Knight, Steven Compton, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Incidence and Clinical Significance of Cerebral Embolism During Atrial Fibrillation Ablation With Duty-Cycled Phased-Radiofrequency Versus Cooled-RadiofrequencyA Randomized Controlled TrialFehmi Keçe, Serge A. Trines, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Ablation Lesion Characterization in Scarred Substrate Assessed Using Cardiac Magnetic ResonanceSusumu Tao, Henry R. Halperin, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Patients With Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation Have a High Burden of Left Atrial Fibrosis by Cardiac Magnetic Resonance ImagingSanjay Sivalokanathan, M. Roselle Abraham, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology