BIOPHYSICS OF ABLATION REVISITED
- Restricted accessPacing Mediated Heart Rate Acceleration Improves Catheter Stability and Enhances Markers for Lesion Delivery in Human Atria During Atrial Fibrillation AblationAnthony Aizer, Larry A. Chinitz, et al.
- Restricted accessUse of Tissue Electric and Ultrasound Characteristics to Predict and Prevent Steam-Generated Cavitation During High-Power Radiofrequency AblationDuy T. Nguyen, William H. Sauer, et al.
NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Restricted accessThe Duration of the Amplified Sinus-P-Wave Identifies Presence of Left Atrial Low Voltage Substrate and Predicts Outcome After Pulmonary Vein Isolation in Patients With Persistent Atrial FibrillationAmir Jadidi, Thomas Arentz, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
- Restricted accessRight Hemothorax Caused by Septal Puncture During Catheter Ablation for Atrial FibrillationA Case With Atrial Septal Aneurysm and Pulmonary EmphysemaTomoaki Nakano, Yoshiharu Higuchi, et al.
- A Real-Time Hemodynamic ICD MeasurementEvaluation in Chronically Implanted Canines With Pacing-Induced Dilated CardiomyopathyLucas M. Holt, Marc D. Feldman, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Evidence for a Heritable Contribution to Atrial Fibrillation Associated With FibrosisBrent D. Wilson, Lisa A. Cannon-Albright, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Entropy as a Novel Measure of Myocardial Tissue Heterogeneity for Prediction of Ventricular Arrhythmias and Mortality in Post-Infarct PatientsAlexander F.A. Androulakis, Qian Tao, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Atrial Fibrillation Therapy and Heart Failure Hospitalization in Adults With Tetralogy of FallotAlexander C. Egbe, Heidi M. Connolly, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology