MAPPING AND ABLATION OF ATRIAL FIBRILLATION
- Restricted accessValidating Left Atrial Low Voltage Areas During Atrial Fibrillation and Atrial Flutter Using Multielectrode Automated Electroanatomic MappingMoisés Rodríguez-Mañero, Andrea Sarkozy, et al.
- Restricted accessLess Pulmonary Vein Reconnection at Redo Procedures Following Radiofrequency Point-by-Point Antral Pulmonary Vein Isolation With the Use of Contemporary Catheter Ablation TechnologiesGabor Sandorfi, Andrea Sarkozy, et al.
- Restricted accessHigh-Power Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation of Atrial FibrillationUsing Late Gadolinium Enhancement Magnetic Resonance Imaging as a Novel Index of Esophageal InjuryAlex Baher, Mihail G. Chelu, et al.
- Restricted accessAsymptomatic Cerebral Infarction During Catheter Ablation for Atrial FibrillationComparing Uninterrupted Rivaroxaban and Warfarin (ASCERTAIN)Takehiro Kimura, Seiji Takatsuki, et al.
NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Restricted accessLeft Atrial Asynchrony Measured by Pulsed-Wave Tissue Doppler Is Associated With Abnormal Atrial Voltage and Recurrences of Atrial Fibrillation After Catheter AblationSusanne Löbe, Borislav Dinov, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
- Access DeniedOutcomes Related to First-Degree Atrioventricular Block and Therapeutic Implications in Patients With Heart FailureTheodora Nikolaidou, Andrew L. Clark, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Access DeniedCardiac Optogenetics: 2018Patrick M. Boyle, Natalia A. Trayanova, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Access DeniedEnhancing Response in the Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy PatientThe 3B Perspective—Bench, Bits, and BedsideAngelo Auricchio, Frits W. Prinzen, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Access DeniedSubcutaneous Versus Transvenous Implantable Defibrillator TherapyA Meta-Analysis of Case-Control StudiesIndranill Basu-Ray, Mohammad Saeed, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Access DeniedNeuromuscular Disorders and the Role of the Clinical ElectrophysiologistHaisam Ismail, Peter Zimetbaum, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology