MAPPING AND ABLATION OF ATRIAL FIBRILLATION
- Restricted accessValidating Left Atrial Low Voltage Areas During Atrial Fibrillation and Atrial Flutter Using Multielectrode Automated Electroanatomic MappingMoisés Rodríguez-Mañero, Andrea Sarkozy, et al.
- Restricted accessLess Pulmonary Vein Reconnection at Redo Procedures Following Radiofrequency Point-by-Point Antral Pulmonary Vein Isolation With the Use of Contemporary Catheter Ablation TechnologiesGabor Sandorfi, Andrea Sarkozy, et al.
- Restricted accessHigh-Power Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation of Atrial FibrillationUsing Late Gadolinium Enhancement Magnetic Resonance Imaging as a Novel Index of Esophageal InjuryAlex Baher, Mihail G. Chelu, et al.
- Restricted accessAsymptomatic Cerebral Infarction During Catheter Ablation for Atrial FibrillationComparing Uninterrupted Rivaroxaban and Warfarin (ASCERTAIN)Takehiro Kimura, Seiji Takatsuki, et al.
NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Restricted accessLeft Atrial Asynchrony Measured by Pulsed-Wave Tissue Doppler Is Associated With Abnormal Atrial Voltage and Recurrences of Atrial Fibrillation After Catheter AblationSusanne Löbe, Borislav Dinov, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Catheter Ablation of Arrhythmias Originating From the Left Ventricular Outflow TractLast mentioned on Tue Oct 08 2019
- Catheter Ablation for Cardiac ArrhythmiasLast mentioned on Wed May 22 2019
- Sudden Death Can Be the First Manifestation of Hypertrophic CardiomyopathyLast mentioned on Tue Jun 25 2019
- View More