MAPPING AND ABLATION OF ATRIAL FIBRILLATION
- Restricted accessValidating Left Atrial Low Voltage Areas During Atrial Fibrillation and Atrial Flutter Using Multielectrode Automated Electroanatomic MappingMoisés Rodríguez-Mañero, Andrea Sarkozy, et al.
- Restricted accessLess Pulmonary Vein Reconnection at Redo Procedures Following Radiofrequency Point-by-Point Antral Pulmonary Vein Isolation With the Use of Contemporary Catheter Ablation TechnologiesGabor Sandorfi, Andrea Sarkozy, et al.
- Restricted accessHigh-Power Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation of Atrial FibrillationUsing Late Gadolinium Enhancement Magnetic Resonance Imaging as a Novel Index of Esophageal InjuryAlex Baher, Mihail G. Chelu, et al.
- Restricted accessAsymptomatic Cerebral Infarction During Catheter Ablation for Atrial FibrillationComparing Uninterrupted Rivaroxaban and Warfarin (ASCERTAIN)Takehiro Kimura, Seiji Takatsuki, et al.
NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Restricted accessLeft Atrial Asynchrony Measured by Pulsed-Wave Tissue Doppler Is Associated With Abnormal Atrial Voltage and Recurrences of Atrial Fibrillation After Catheter AblationSusanne Löbe, Borislav Dinov, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Caffeine and ArrhythmiasLast mentioned on Fri Mar 01 2019
- Catheter Ablation of Arrhythmias Originating From the Left Ventricular Outflow TractLast mentioned on Sat Mar 09 2019
- Harmful Effects of Exercise Intensity and Exercise Duration in Patients With Arrhythmogenic CardiomyopathyLast mentioned on Tue Jul 17 2018
- View More