NEW OBSERVATIONS IN DEVICE THERAPY
- Restricted accessTransvenous Extraction of Pacemaker and Defibrillator Leads and the Risk of Tricuspid Valve RegurgitationMaking a Case for Thoughtful Lead ManagementUlrika Birgersdotter-Green, Farah Z. Dawood, et al.
- Restricted accessContribution of Cardiac Implantable Electronic Devices to Thrombus Formation in Patients With Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary HypertensionRohith Nayak, Ulrika M. Birgersdotter-Green, et al.
NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Restricted accessRegular Alcohol Consumption Is Associated With Impaired Atrial Mechanical Function in the Atrial Fibrillation PopulationA Cross-Sectional MRI-Based StudyAleksandr Voskoboinik, Peter M. Kistler, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
- Differences in Transient Thermal Response of Commercial Esophageal Temperature ProbesInsights From an Experimental StudyMohit K. Turagam, Dhanunjaya Lakkireddy, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Significant Benefit of Uninterrupted DOACs Versus VKA During Catheter Ablation of Atrial FibrillationJorge Romero, Luigi Di Biase, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Contraindication to Anticoagulation in Nonvalvular Atrial FibrillationAre We Still to Fear the Clot and Not the Bleed?Roy M. John, Deva Sharma, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Outcomes After Atrial Fibrillation Ablation in Patients With Premature Atrial Contractions Originating From Non-Pulmonary VeinsRyo Nakamaru, Koichi Inoue, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology