RHYTHM MANAGEMENT IN CONGENITAL HEART DISEASE
- Restricted accessDual-Site Ventricular Pacing in Patients With Fontan Physiology and Heart BlockDoes it Mitigate the Detrimental Effects of Single-Site Ventricular Pacing?Edward T. O’Leary, Douglas Y. Mah, et al.
- Restricted accessNoninvasive Identification of Ventricular Tachycardia–Related Anatomical Isthmuses in Repaired Tetralogy of FallotWhat Is the Role of the 12-Lead Ventricular Tachycardia ElectrocardiogramCharlotte Brouwer, Katja Zeppenfeld, et al.
- Restricted accessIncidence and Predictors of Clinically Important and Dangerous Arrhythmias During Exercise Tests in Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease PatientsOliver M. Barry, Mark E. Alexander, et al.
NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
- Long-Term Outcomes After Ablation for Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation Using the Second-Generation CryoballoonFinal Results From STOP AF Post-Approval StudyBradley P. Knight, Steven Compton, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Incidence and Clinical Significance of Cerebral Embolism During Atrial Fibrillation Ablation With Duty-Cycled Phased-Radiofrequency Versus Cooled-RadiofrequencyA Randomized Controlled TrialFehmi Keçe, Serge A. Trines, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Ablation Lesion Characterization in Scarred Substrate Assessed Using Cardiac Magnetic ResonanceSusumu Tao, Henry R. Halperin, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Patients With Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation Have a High Burden of Left Atrial Fibrosis by Cardiac Magnetic Resonance ImagingSanjay Sivalokanathan, M. Roselle Abraham, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology