MAPPING AND ABLATION OF ATRIAL FIBRILLATION
- Restricted accessRelationship Between Fibrosis Detected on Late Gadolinium-Enhanced Cardiac Magnetic Resonance and Re-Entrant Activity Assessed With Electrocardiographic Imaging in Human Persistent Atrial FibrillationHubert Cochet, Pierre Jaïs, et al.
- Restricted accessUseful Electrocardiographic Features to Help Identify the Mechanism of Atrial Tachycardia Occurring After Persistent Atrial Fibrillation AblationPatrizio Pascale, Pierre Jaïs, et al.
- Restricted accessMultimodal Examination of Atrial Fibrillation SubstrateCorrelation of Left Atrial Bipolar Voltage Using Multi-Electrode Fast Automated Mapping, Point-by-Point Mapping, and Magnetic Resonance Image Intensity RatioTarek Zghaib, David D. Spragg, et al.
- Restricted accessEvaluation of a Strategy Aiming to Enclose the Pulmonary Veins With Contiguous and Optimized Radiofrequency Lesions in Paroxysmal Atrial FibrillationA Pilot StudyPhilippe Taghji, Mattias Duytschaever, et al.
- Restricted accessA Novel Mapping System for Panoramic Mapping of the Left AtriumApplication to Detect and Characterize Localized Sources Maintaining Atrial FibrillationShohreh Honarbakhsh, Ross J. Hunter, et al.
NEW RESEARCH PAPER
- Restricted accessIntegrated Assessment of Left Ventricular Electrical Activation and Myocardial Strain Mapping in Heart Failure PatientsA Holistic Diagnostic Approach for Endocardial Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy, Ablation of Ventricular Tachycardia, and Biological TherapyFrancesco Maffessanti, Angelo Auricchio, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Caffeine and ArrhythmiasLast mentioned on Sun Jan 06 2019
- Catheter Ablation of Arrhythmias Originating From the Left Ventricular Outflow TractLast mentioned on Wed Feb 13 2019
- Harmful Effects of Exercise Intensity and Exercise Duration in Patients With Arrhythmogenic CardiomyopathyLast mentioned on Tue Jul 17 2018
- View More