FOCUS ON NEW INSIGHTS IN CARDIAC RESYNCHRONIZATION
- Restricted access16 Years of Cardiac Resynchronization Pacing Among Congenital Heart Disease PatientsDirect Contractility (dP/dt-max) Screening When the Guidelines Do Not ApplyPeter P. Karpawich, Kathleen Zelin, et al.
NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Restricted accessAtrial Tachycardias After Surgical Atrial Fibrillation AblationClinical Characteristics, Electrophysiological Mechanisms, and Ablation Outcomes From a Large, Multicenter StudyRakesh Gopinathannair, Dhanunjaya Lakkireddy, et al.
- Restricted accessNationwide Longitudinal Follow-Up of Riata Leads Under Advisory at 3 Annual ScreeningsReport From the Netherlands Heart Rhythm Association Device Advisory CommitteeDominic A.M.J. Theuns, Mathias Meine, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Restricted accessA Meta-Analysis of Randomized Trials Comparing the Safety and Efficacy of Intraoperative Defibrillation Testing With No Defibrillation Testing on ICD ImplantationCarlo Bonanno, Antonio Raviele, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Catheter Ablation of Arrhythmias Originating From the Left Ventricular Outflow TractLast mentioned on Tue Oct 08 2019
- Catheter Ablation for Cardiac ArrhythmiasLast mentioned on Wed May 22 2019
- Sudden Death Can Be the First Manifestation of Hypertrophic CardiomyopathyLast mentioned on Tue Jun 25 2019
- View More