FOCUS ON PULMONARY VEIN ISOLATION
- Restricted accessAtrial Fibrillation and Pulmonary Venous Electrical Conduction Recovery After Full Surgical Resection and Anastomosis of the Pulmonary VeinsInsights From Follow-Up and Ablation Procedures in Lung Transplant RecipientsAyman A. Hussein, Oussama M. Wazni, et al.
- Restricted accessAnatomic Parameters Predicting Procedural Difficulty and Balloon Temperature Predicting Successful Applications in Individual Pulmonary Veins During 28-mm Second-Generation Cryoballoon AblationTakatsugu Kajiyama, Yoshito Iesaka, et al.
NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Restricted accessTemporal Trends in and Factors Associated With Use of Single- Versus Dual-Coil Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator LeadsData From the NCDR ICD RegistrySean D. Pokorney, Sana M. Al-Khatib, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Catheter Ablation of Arrhythmias Originating From the Left Ventricular Outflow TractLast mentioned on Tue Oct 08 2019
- Catheter Ablation for Cardiac ArrhythmiasLast mentioned on Wed May 22 2019
- Sudden Death Can Be the First Manifestation of Hypertrophic CardiomyopathyLast mentioned on Tue Jun 25 2019
- View More