NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Restricted accessTrends in Transesophageal Echocardiography Use, Findings, and Clinical Outcomes in the Era of Minimally Interrupted Anticoagulation for Atrial Fibrillation AblationMuhammad Balouch, David D. Spragg, et al.
- Restricted accessManagement of Tamponade Complicating Catheter Ablation for Atrial FibrillationEarly Removal of Pericardial Drains Is Safe and Effective and Reduces Analgesic Requirements and Hospital Stay Compared to Conventional Delayed RemovalMichala E.F. Pedersen, Yaver Bashir, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
- Restricted accessCatheter Ablation of the Left Posterior Fascicle for Bundle Branch Re-Entrant Ventricular Tachycardia With Right Bundle Branch Block MorphologyA Stepwise ApproachFrancesco Santoro, Feifan Ouyang, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Open AccessTherapy From a Novel Substernal LeadThe ASD2 StudyLucas V.A. Boersma, Bradley P. Knight, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Open AccessCardiac Rhythm Device Identification Using Neural NetworksJames P. Howard, Darrel P. Francis, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Access DeniedOutcomes Related to First-Degree Atrioventricular Block and Therapeutic Implications in Patients With Heart FailureTheodora Nikolaidou, Andrew L. Clark, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Access DeniedColchicine for Prevention of Post-Operative Atrial FibrillationA Meta-AnalysisJustin Z. Lee, Anil Pandit, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Access DeniedComplications in Catheter Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation in 3,000 Consecutive ProceduresBalloon Versus Radiofrequency Current AblationK.R. Julian Chun, Boris Schmidt, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology