NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Restricted accessSpatial Relationships of Complex Fractionated Atrial Electrograms and Continuous Electrical Activity to Focal Electrical SourcesImplications for Substrate Ablation in Human Atrial FibrillationSimon Kochhäuser, Vijay S. Chauhan, et al.
- Restricted accessReal-World Evaluation of Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Patients With a Magnetic Resonance Imaging Conditional Pacemaker SystemResults of 4-Year Prospective Follow-Up in 2,629 PatientsBrian D. Williamson, on behalf of the SureScan Post-Approval Study Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessPost-Extrasystolic Potentiation as a Predictor of Recovery of Left Ventricular Dysfunction After Radiofrequency Catheter AblationBalaji Krishnan, Venkatakrishna N. Tholakanahalli, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
- Restricted accessNonsustained Ventricular Tachycardia at the Time of Implantation Predicts Appropriate Therapies on Rapid Ventricular Arrhythmia in Primary Prevention Patients With Nonischemic CardiomyopathyResults From the Very-High-Rate RegistryNicolas Clementy, Dominique Babuty, et al.
- Restricted accessReplyAre Rotors Markers of Substrate or a Mechanism of Perpetuation of Atrial Fibrillation? Increasing Data for Rotational Drivers of Human AFJunaid A.B. Zaman, on behalf of other authors, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Caffeine and ArrhythmiasLast mentioned on Sun Jan 06 2019
- Harmful Effects of Exercise Intensity and Exercise Duration in Patients With Arrhythmogenic CardiomyopathyLast mentioned on Tue Jul 17 2018
- View More