NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Restricted accessSpatial Relationships of Complex Fractionated Atrial Electrograms and Continuous Electrical Activity to Focal Electrical SourcesImplications for Substrate Ablation in Human Atrial FibrillationSimon Kochhäuser, Vijay S. Chauhan, et al.
- Restricted accessReal-World Evaluation of Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Patients With a Magnetic Resonance Imaging Conditional Pacemaker SystemResults of 4-Year Prospective Follow-Up in 2,629 PatientsBrian D. Williamson, on behalf of the SureScan Post-Approval Study Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessPost-Extrasystolic Potentiation as a Predictor of Recovery of Left Ventricular Dysfunction After Radiofrequency Catheter AblationBalaji Krishnan, Venkatakrishna N. Tholakanahalli, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
- Restricted accessNonsustained Ventricular Tachycardia at the Time of Implantation Predicts Appropriate Therapies on Rapid Ventricular Arrhythmia in Primary Prevention Patients With Nonischemic CardiomyopathyResults From the Very-High-Rate RegistryNicolas Clementy, Dominique Babuty, et al.
- Restricted accessReplyAre Rotors Markers of Substrate or a Mechanism of Perpetuation of Atrial Fibrillation? Increasing Data for Rotational Drivers of Human AFJunaid A.B. Zaman, on behalf of other authors, et al.
- Long-Term Outcomes After Ablation for Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation Using the Second-Generation CryoballoonFinal Results From STOP AF Post-Approval StudyBradley P. Knight, Steven Compton, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Incidence and Clinical Significance of Cerebral Embolism During Atrial Fibrillation Ablation With Duty-Cycled Phased-Radiofrequency Versus Cooled-RadiofrequencyA Randomized Controlled TrialFehmi Keçe, Serge A. Trines, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Ablation Lesion Characterization in Scarred Substrate Assessed Using Cardiac Magnetic ResonanceSusumu Tao, Henry R. Halperin, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Patients With Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation Have a High Burden of Left Atrial Fibrosis by Cardiac Magnetic Resonance ImagingSanjay Sivalokanathan, M. Roselle Abraham, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology