NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Restricted accessSpatial Relationships of Complex Fractionated Atrial Electrograms and Continuous Electrical Activity to Focal Electrical SourcesImplications for Substrate Ablation in Human Atrial FibrillationSimon Kochhäuser, Vijay S. Chauhan, et al.
- Restricted accessReal-World Evaluation of Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Patients With a Magnetic Resonance Imaging Conditional Pacemaker SystemResults of 4-Year Prospective Follow-Up in 2,629 PatientsBrian D. Williamson, on behalf of the SureScan Post-Approval Study Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessPost-Extrasystolic Potentiation as a Predictor of Recovery of Left Ventricular Dysfunction After Radiofrequency Catheter AblationBalaji Krishnan, Venkatakrishna N. Tholakanahalli, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
- Restricted accessNonsustained Ventricular Tachycardia at the Time of Implantation Predicts Appropriate Therapies on Rapid Ventricular Arrhythmia in Primary Prevention Patients With Nonischemic CardiomyopathyResults From the Very-High-Rate RegistryNicolas Clementy, Dominique Babuty, et al.
- Restricted accessReplyAre Rotors Markers of Substrate or a Mechanism of Perpetuation of Atrial Fibrillation? Increasing Data for Rotational Drivers of Human AFJunaid A.B. Zaman, on behalf of other authors, et al.
- Differences in Transient Thermal Response of Commercial Esophageal Temperature ProbesInsights From an Experimental StudyMohit K. Turagam, Dhanunjaya Lakkireddy, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Significant Benefit of Uninterrupted DOACs Versus VKA During Catheter Ablation of Atrial FibrillationJorge Romero, Luigi Di Biase, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Contraindication to Anticoagulation in Nonvalvular Atrial FibrillationAre We Still to Fear the Clot and Not the Bleed?Roy M. John, Deva Sharma, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Outcomes After Atrial Fibrillation Ablation in Patients With Premature Atrial Contractions Originating From Non-Pulmonary VeinsRyo Nakamaru, Koichi Inoue, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology