- Restricted access073_16791 Atrial Fibrillation Ablation With Multipolar Therapeutic Catheter And Aid Of Intracardiac Echocardiography After Percutaneous Closure Of Atrial Septal DefectP.A. Costa, F.K. Dorfman, et al.
- Restricted access073_16284-H5 Visualization of Left Atrial Sympathetic Innervation Activity and the Effect of Catheter Ablation on Activity Patterns in Patients With Atrial FibrillationV. Shabanov, E. Pokushalov, et al.
- Restricted access073_16195-H2 Computer Modelling of Paroxysmal and Persistent Atrial Fibrillation Mechanisms and Ablation Approaches. Extrapolation Mathematical Data to Clinical ResultsE. Zhelyakov, V. Finko, et al.
- Restricted access073_16936-H5 The Comparison of Efficacy of PVI and Rotors Ablation in Patients with Persistent and Long-Standing Persistent Atrial Fibrillation. Mid-Term ResultsO.V. Sapelnikov, R.S. Akchurin, et al.
- Restricted access073_16735-H5 Reverse Electrical Remodeling Induced by Sinus Rhythm and Calcium Channel Blockers May Play a Role for Better Long-Term Follow-Up Results in Patients With Long Standing Persistent Atrial Fibrillation and Treated With Cryo-Balloon AblationJ.M. Paylos, C. Martínez, et al.
- Restricted access073_16741-Q1 Successful Management of Atrio-Esophageal Fistula (AEF) That Could Not be Detected by Conventional Imaging Methods After Catheter Ablation for Atrial FibrillationE. Güler, F. Kılıçaslan, et al.
- Restricted access073_16292-H6 Effect of Left Atrial Appendage Excision on Procedure Outcome in Patients With Persistent Atrial Fibrillation Undergoing Surgical AblationE. Pokushalov, J.S. Steinberg, et al.
- Restricted access073_17038P-C4 Characterization of the Electroanatomic Substrate in Cardiac Sarcoidosis and its Correlation with Imaging Findings of Scar and InflammationD. Muser, F.E. Marchlinski, et al.
- Restricted access073_16807-L4 Prospective and Randomized Study of Efficacy and Safety of Epicardial Ablation of Ventricular Tachycardia in Patients with Chagas DiseaseM. Scanavacca, L. Saciloto, et al.
- Restricted access073_16795-J1 Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of MRI-Conditional Pacemaker Implantation in the Current Era: Observations from a Multi-Center US ExperienceR. Gopinathannair, J.E. Granato, et al.
- Restricted access073_16737-J1 Performance of a Leadless Transcatheter Pacemaker System Compared to a Conventional Transvenous Pacing System: Perioperative Complications and Shortterm Follow-UpR. Zbinden, N. Holm, et al.
- Restricted access073_16794-J1 Cardiac Implantable Electrical Device related Procedures and Associated Complications in Continuous flow LVAD Recipients: A Multicenter ExperienceR. Gopinathannair, A. Ravichandran, et al.
- Restricted access073_16782 Safety of Anticoagulation With Uninterrupted NOAC (U-NOAC) vs Interrupted NOAC (I-NOAC) in Patients Requiring an Implantable Cardiac Device (CIEDs)V. Calabrese, G. Di Sciascio, et al.
- Restricted access073_16781-K3 NYHA Functional Class or Left Ventricle Ejection Fraction: Who Should we Rely on to Predict Mortality in Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy?R. Baggen Santos, S. Torres, et al.
- Restricted access073_16934-X The Role of Atrial Fibrillation on Vasodilators Treatment in Patients with Acute Decompensated Heart Failure with Reduce Systolic FunctionO.A. Nikolaeva, T.M. Uskach, et al.
- Restricted access073_16802-P1 Elevated CHADS2 and CHA2DS2VASc Scores are Associated With Echocardiographic Changes in Patients With Coronary Artery Disease in Sinus RhythmP.A. Costa, R.G. Habib, et al.
- Restricted access073_16773-H1 Early Markers of Coagulation Activity Prothrombin Fragments 1+2 and Fibrinopeptide A are Significantly Increased in Patients with Paroxysmal Atrial FibrillationM. Negreva, R. Tasheva, et al.
- Restricted access073_16950-F1 The New Oral Anticoagulants vs Warfarin in Patients with Atrial Fibrillation and Diabetes: A Meta-Analysis of Pioneer Trials of Currently Used New Oral AnticoagulantsS. Cay, S. Topaloglu, et al.
- Restricted access073_16740-H5 Impact of Extensive Encircling of Pulmonary Vein Isolation Guided by Complex Fractionated Atrial Electrograms (CFAE-guided EEPVI) for Persistent Atrial FibrillationA. Yoshida, K. Awano, et al.
- Restricted access073_16948-Q1 Acute Improvement of Chronic Ischemic Cardiomyopathy by Ablation of High Frequency Left Aortic Cusp Premature Ventricular Contractions: A Case ReportP. Cheema, C. Perzanowski, et al.
- Restricted access073_16977-D1 A New Possibility of Noninvasive Differential Diagnosis of Wide Complex Arrhythmias Using Multivariate Analysis of RR Intervals and QRS Complex DurationsM. Budanova, T. Treshkur, et al.
- Restricted access073_16835-L4 Endo/Epicardial Ablation of Ventricular Arrhytmias With Contact Force Sensing Catheters in Arrhytmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia/CardiomyopathyF. Ozcan, S. Topaloglu, et al.
- Restricted access073_16944-L4 Collateral Injury of the Conduction System During Interventricular Septal Substrate Modification In Non-Ischemic Cardiomyopathy: Impact on Long-term OutcomesD. Muser, F.E. Marchlinski, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Catheter Ablation of Arrhythmias Originating From the Left Ventricular Outflow TractLast mentioned on Tue Oct 08 2019
- Catheter Ablation for Cardiac ArrhythmiasLast mentioned on Wed May 22 2019
- Sudden Death Can Be the First Manifestation of Hypertrophic CardiomyopathyLast mentioned on Tue Jun 25 2019
- View More