FOCUS ON DRUGS, HORMONES, AND THE QT INTERVAL
- Restricted accessInfluence of Oral Progesterone Administration on Drug-Induced QT Interval LengtheningA Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Crossover StudyJames E. Tisdale, Richard J. Kovacs, et al.
NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Restricted accessOptimized Left Ventricular Endocardial Stimulation Is Superior to Optimized Epicardial Stimulation in Ischemic Patients With Poor Response to Cardiac Resynchronization TherapyA Combined Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Electroanatomic Contact Mapping, and Hemodynamic Study to Target Endocardial Lead PlacementJonathan M. Behar, Christopher Aldo Rinaldi, et al.
- Restricted accessProtection of Critical Structures During Radiofrequency Ablation of Adjacent Myocardial Tissue Using Catheter Tips Partially Insulated With Thermally Conductive MaterialDuy T. Nguyen, William H. Sauer, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Caffeine and ArrhythmiasLast mentioned on Sun Jan 06 2019
- Catheter Ablation of Arrhythmias Originating From the Left Ventricular Outflow TractLast mentioned on Mon Feb 18 2019
- Harmful Effects of Exercise Intensity and Exercise Duration in Patients With Arrhythmogenic CardiomyopathyLast mentioned on Tue Jul 17 2018
- View More