FOCUS ON DRUGS, HORMONES, AND THE QT INTERVAL
- Restricted accessInfluence of Oral Progesterone Administration on Drug-Induced QT Interval LengtheningA Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Crossover StudyJames E. Tisdale, Richard J. Kovacs, et al.
NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Restricted accessOptimized Left Ventricular Endocardial Stimulation Is Superior to Optimized Epicardial Stimulation in Ischemic Patients With Poor Response to Cardiac Resynchronization TherapyA Combined Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Electroanatomic Contact Mapping, and Hemodynamic Study to Target Endocardial Lead PlacementJonathan M. Behar, Christopher Aldo Rinaldi, et al.
- Restricted accessProtection of Critical Structures During Radiofrequency Ablation of Adjacent Myocardial Tissue Using Catheter Tips Partially Insulated With Thermally Conductive MaterialDuy T. Nguyen, William H. Sauer, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
LETTER TO THE EDITOR
- Differences in Transient Thermal Response of Commercial Esophageal Temperature ProbesInsights From an Experimental StudyMohit K. Turagam, Dhanunjaya Lakkireddy, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Significant Benefit of Uninterrupted DOACs Versus VKA During Catheter Ablation of Atrial FibrillationJorge Romero, Luigi Di Biase, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Contraindication to Anticoagulation in Nonvalvular Atrial FibrillationAre We Still to Fear the Clot and Not the Bleed?Roy M. John, Deva Sharma, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Outcomes After Atrial Fibrillation Ablation in Patients With Premature Atrial Contractions Originating From Non-Pulmonary VeinsRyo Nakamaru, Koichi Inoue, et al.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology