FOCUS ON DRUGS, HORMONES, AND THE QT INTERVAL
- Restricted accessInfluence of Oral Progesterone Administration on Drug-Induced QT Interval LengtheningA Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Crossover StudyJames E. Tisdale, Richard J. Kovacs, et al.
NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Restricted accessOptimized Left Ventricular Endocardial Stimulation Is Superior to Optimized Epicardial Stimulation in Ischemic Patients With Poor Response to Cardiac Resynchronization TherapyA Combined Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Electroanatomic Contact Mapping, and Hemodynamic Study to Target Endocardial Lead PlacementJonathan M. Behar, Christopher Aldo Rinaldi, et al.
- Restricted accessProtection of Critical Structures During Radiofrequency Ablation of Adjacent Myocardial Tissue Using Catheter Tips Partially Insulated With Thermally Conductive MaterialDuy T. Nguyen, William H. Sauer, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Catheter Ablation of Arrhythmias Originating From the Left Ventricular Outflow TractLast mentioned on Tue Oct 08 2019
- Catheter Ablation for Cardiac ArrhythmiasLast mentioned on Wed May 22 2019
- Sudden Death Can Be the First Manifestation of Hypertrophic CardiomyopathyLast mentioned on Tue Jun 25 2019
- View More