FOCUS ON ATRIAL FIBRILLATION
- Restricted accessHierarchical Schema for Identifying Focal Electrical Sources During Human Atrial FibrillationImplications for Catheter-Based Atrial Substrate AblationSigfus Gizurarson, Vijay S. Chauhan, et al.
- Restricted accessBenefits of Atrial Substrate Modification Guided by Electrogram Similarity and Phase Mapping Techniques to Eliminate Rotors and Focal Sources Versus Conventional Defragmentation in Persistent Atrial FibrillationYenn-Jiang Lin, Shih-Ann Chen, et al.
- Restricted accessNew Strategies to Improve Rhythm Outcome of Catheter Ablation of Persistent and Longstanding Persistent Atrial FibrillationHunting Rotors and Focal SourcesGerhard Hindricks, Nikolaos Dagres, et al.
- Restricted accessExercise Capacity Correlates With Left Atrial Structural Remodeling as Detected by Late Gadolinium-Enhanced Cardiac Magnetic Resonance in Patients With Atrial FibrillationKamran A. Rizvi, Nassir F. Marrouche, et al.
- Restricted accessRecurrence of Atrial Arrhythmias Despite Persistent Pulmonary Vein Isolation After Catheter Ablation for Atrial FibrillationA Case SeriesSamuel H. Baldinger, Gregory F. Michaud, et al.
- Restricted accessElectrogram Fractionation-Guided Ablation in the Left Atrium Decreases the Frequency of Activation in the Pulmonary Veins and Leads to Atrial Fibrillation TerminationPulmonary Vein Modulation Rather Than IsolationJulien Seitz, Andre Pisapia, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Catheter Ablation of Arrhythmias Originating From the Left Ventricular Outflow TractLast mentioned on Tue Oct 08 2019
- Catheter Ablation for Cardiac ArrhythmiasLast mentioned on Wed May 22 2019
- Sudden Death Can Be the First Manifestation of Hypertrophic CardiomyopathyLast mentioned on Tue Jun 25 2019
- View More