NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Restricted accessThe Timing and Frequency of Pulmonary Veins Unexcitability Relative to Completion of a Wide Area Circumferential Ablation Line for Pulmonary Vein IsolationSamuel H. Baldinger, Gregory F. Michaud, et al.
- Restricted accessPractice Variation in Triple Therapy for Patients With Both Atrial Fibrillation and Coronary Artery DiseaseInsights From the ACC’s National Cardiovascular Data RegistryJason H. Wasfy, Robert W. Yeh, et al.
- Restricted accessSelective Ablation of the Ligament of Marshall Reduces the Prevalence of Ventricular Arrhythmias Through Autonomic Modulation in a Cesium-Induced Long QT Canine ModelSongyun Wang, Hong Jiang, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
- Restricted accessCOCATS 4, the 2015 CCEP Advanced Training Statement, and the Transition From 12 to 24 Required Months of Electrophysiology TrainingRationale, Status, and Implications for the FutureKristen K. Patton, Hugh Calkins, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Catheter Ablation of Arrhythmias Originating From the Left Ventricular Outflow TractLast mentioned on Tue Oct 08 2019
- Catheter Ablation for Cardiac ArrhythmiasLast mentioned on Wed May 22 2019
- Sudden Death Can Be the First Manifestation of Hypertrophic CardiomyopathyLast mentioned on Tue Jun 25 2019
- View More