NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Restricted accessThe Timing and Frequency of Pulmonary Veins Unexcitability Relative to Completion of a Wide Area Circumferential Ablation Line for Pulmonary Vein IsolationSamuel H. Baldinger, Gregory F. Michaud, et al.
- Restricted accessPractice Variation in Triple Therapy for Patients With Both Atrial Fibrillation and Coronary Artery DiseaseInsights From the ACC’s National Cardiovascular Data RegistryJason H. Wasfy, Robert W. Yeh, et al.
- Restricted accessSelective Ablation of the Ligament of Marshall Reduces the Prevalence of Ventricular Arrhythmias Through Autonomic Modulation in a Cesium-Induced Long QT Canine ModelSongyun Wang, Hong Jiang, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
- Restricted accessCOCATS 4, the 2015 CCEP Advanced Training Statement, and the Transition From 12 to 24 Required Months of Electrophysiology TrainingRationale, Status, and Implications for the FutureKristen K. Patton, Hugh Calkins, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Caffeine and ArrhythmiasLast mentioned on Fri Mar 01 2019
- Catheter Ablation of Arrhythmias Originating From the Left Ventricular Outflow TractLast mentioned on Sat Mar 09 2019
- Harmful Effects of Exercise Intensity and Exercise Duration in Patients With Arrhythmogenic CardiomyopathyLast mentioned on Tue Jul 17 2018
- View More