NEW RESEARCH PAPERS
- Restricted accessScar Extension Measured by Magnetic Resonance–Based Signal Intensity Mapping Predicts Ventricular Tachycardia Recurrence After Substrate Ablation in Patients With Previous Myocardial InfarctionPablo Ávila, Ángel Arenal, et al.
- Restricted accessLow-Level Electrical Stimulation of Aortic Root Ventricular Ganglionated Plexi Attenuates Autonomic Nervous System–Mediated Atrial FibrillationHong-Tao Wang, Qiang-Sun Zheng, et al.
- Restricted accessElectrophysiological Predictors of Transplantation and Left Ventricular Assist Device-Free Survival in Patients With Nonischemic Cardiomyopathy Undergoing Ventricular Tachycardia AblationDavid S. Frankel, Francis E. Marchlinski, et al.
- Restricted accessUtility of a Novel Rapid High-Resolution Mapping System in the Catheter Ablation of ArrhythmiasAn Initial Human Experience of Mapping the Atria and the Left VentricleLilian Mantziari, Tom Wong, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Effect of Contact Force in Atrial Radiofrequency AblationElectroanatomical, Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, and Histological Assessment in a Chronic Porcine ModelSteven E. Williams, Mark D. O'Neill, et al.
- Restricted accessIntentional Right Atrial Exit and Carbon Dioxide Insufflation to Facilitate Subxiphoid Needle Entry Into the Empty Pericardial SpaceFirst Human ExperienceAdam B. Greenbaum, Robert J. Lederman, et al.
IMAGES IN ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Catheter Ablation of Arrhythmias Originating From the Left Ventricular Outflow TractLast mentioned on Tue Oct 08 2019
- Catheter Ablation for Cardiac ArrhythmiasLast mentioned on Wed May 22 2019
- Sudden Death Can Be the First Manifestation of Hypertrophic CardiomyopathyLast mentioned on Tue Jun 25 2019
- View More