JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology encompasses all aspects of the epidemiology, pathogenesis, diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias.
- Editor-in-ChiefDavid Wilber, MD, FACC
Dr. Wilber's Corner
- Access DeniedHis Bundle PacingA New Promise in Heart Failure Therapy?Kenneth A. Ellenbogen, Pugazhendhi VijayaramanJACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Access DeniedOutcomes Related to First-Degree Atrioventricular Block and Therapeutic Implications in Patients With Heart FailureTheodora Nikolaidou, Justin M. Ghosh, et alJACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Access DeniedLeft Atrial Appendage Ligation and Ablation for Persistent Atrial FibrillationThe LAALA-AF RegistryDhanunjaya Lakkireddy, Arun Sridhar Mahankali, et alJACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Access DeniedComplications in Catheter Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation in 3,000 Consecutive ProceduresBalloon Versus Radiofrequency Current AblationK.R. Julian Chun, Laura Perrotta, et alJACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Access DeniedCardiac Optogenetics: 2018Patrick M. Boyle, Thomas V. Karathanos, et alJACC: Clinical Electrophysiology