JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology encompasses all aspects of the epidemiology, pathogenesis, diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias.
- Editor-in-ChiefDavid Wilber, MD, FACC
Dr. Wilber's Corner
- Access DeniedCardiac Optogenetics: 2018Patrick M. Boyle, Thomas V. Karathanos, et alJACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Access DeniedIncidence of Atrial Fibrillation After Atrial Flutter AblationWaddah Maskoun, Maria Isabel Pino, et alJACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Access DeniedHis Bundle PacingA New Promise in Heart Failure Therapy?Kenneth A. Ellenbogen, Pugazhendhi VijayaramanJACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Access DeniedAssessment of Atrial Fibrillation–Specific Symptoms Before and 2 Years After Atrial Fibrillation AblationDo Patients and Physicians Differ in Their Perception of Symptom Relief?Anna Björkenheim, Axel Brandes, et alJACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Access DeniedUninterrupted Direct Oral Anticoagulant and Warfarin Administration in Elderly Patients Undergoing Catheter Ablation for Atrial FibrillationA Comparison With Younger PatientsSatoshi Yanagisawa, Yasuya Inden, et alJACC: Clinical Electrophysiology